All dnonline.com.au products honour a 1-year warranty ONLY.
We ONLY issue store CREDIT or exchange and NOT a refund to any return items purchased within 1-year.
• If the parts are under 30 days warranty, we will issue you a store credit or exchange.
• If the parts are under 1-year but beyond 30 days warranty, we ONLY can issue you an exchange.
• Customers will cover the postage for the exchange.
Q. What if the item is damaged on arrival?
>>Please contact us on the day you received the package. We understand items might be violently damaged due to the logistic issue, but we still require items sending back with the original package before we process the warranty claim.
Q.Where do I send items back?
>>P.O. BOX 29, Narwee, NSW 2209, Australia
Q. How do I claim warranty?
>>Please send us an email to email@example.com and state quantity and reason for the return with attached original invoice. Please be sure return goods has to be sent back to our P.O. BOX 29, Narwee, NSW 2209 with the order number and invoice number, otherwise we cannot be able to process your returns. No matter return for credit or exchange, we have to receive our products before we issue credit or exchange and we take no responsibility for items damaged or lost in the post.
• All returns must be in its original packaging along with the warranty seal, otherwise, warranty on the part will be considered void.
• Customers must send a refund request email to firstname.lastname@example.org including within 14 days after the invoice date
• Please print the original invoice, and mail it with your returned parts, and write the order number on the box.
• All return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer, we do not refund the return postage.
• If you return parts that were not purchased from us, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs if you want the products returned.
• We WILL NOT provide any shipping to customers to return defective parts back.
• Once you submit the return request, you must ship out the return parts within one week, ANY postage date code after one week of your return request email date will not be accepted by us.